Sunday, June 12, 2011

Introductions Necessary

Well, you all know me! Probably not well, but you will get to know me! I am an aspiring artist who is trying to make her own Apocalypse. I want to paint faces on people of demons, monsters, ghouls, and goblins, I want to make the unfortunately handsome women look gorgeous like a model, and I want to turn the models into hideous beasts. I fear that I may have quite the demented mind, but it is all fine with me. I just let the art flow through me, through the water facet of my every day. I want to be a special effects make-up artist / photographer. I hope to be wonderful at it, and here I will explain to you my ideas, and I will post the photos of my work as I get them completed. Do look forward to showing my work.

Love you all,
Cannibalistic, Chester Von Zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment